Fog Creek

Taking FogBugz Forward

We have big plans for FogBugz based on feedback from users about how you would like to see the platform evolve.

Read more about how FogBugz will be taking a big leap forward for the new era of software development.

Continue Reading ∙ 3 minutes

Cross-Project Planning for Iteration Planner and Kanban

With the new cross-project planning capabilities in Iteration Planner and Kanban, you can keep track of cases in multiple projects at once.

Continue Reading ∙ 1 minute

Congratulations, Trello!

So, the news is out: Trello is now part of Atlassian! Read what our CEO, Anil Dash, had to say about the news.

Continue Reading ∙ Less than a minute

Why You Can’t Trust Your Own Memory – Tech Talk

In this Tech Talk, Nancy Hawa, Support Team Lead here at Fog Creek, explains why you can’t trust your own memory. Giving us to pause to reflect upon our decision making and why we really do the things we choose to do.

Continue Reading ∙ 13 minutes

A New Product Name, and a New CEO

We have some news that we’ve been looking forward to telling you all for some time…

Continue Reading ∙ Less than a minute

Scaling Servant Leadership – Tech Talk

In this Tech Talk, Jude Allred, CTO here at Fog Creek, explains the methods he uses to scale Servant Leadership and techniques you can employ to successfully apply servant leadership across multiple teams and departments.

Continue Reading ∙ 9 minutes

How We Use FogBugz for Recruiting

We use FogBugz as an Application Tracking System (ATS) for all our recruiting. We’ve used FogBugz in this fashion for as long as our company’s been in business (some 16 years and counting!), and it works really well. So we’ve outlined the process so you can replicate it within your own company.

Continue Reading ∙ 5 minutes

Rethinking Intelligence

In this Tech Talk, Nancy Hawa, Support Team Lead here at Fog Creek, explains why we need to rethink our attitudes towards intelligence.

Continue Reading ∙ 13 minutes

End-to-end Test Management with FogBugz and PractiTest

Here’s how you can combine FogBugz with PractiTest for managing Requirements, Tests, Test Sets and Runs, to report issues and monitor project progress from start to finish.

Continue Reading ∙ 1 minute

Google OAuth and Single Sign On for FogBugz

We’ve added two new authentication options for FogBugz: Google OAuth and SAML

Continue Reading ∙ Less than a minute